What are cookies?
Cookies are small units of text strings stored in your computer when you visit the Site where the same are preserved.
Please note that cookies will not damage the devices used to navigate the Site. The cookies used by the Site do not retain any information that can identify the user such as, for instance, credit card details.
Cookies must be enabled in order to be able to purchase products on the Site. If you choose not to accept the cookies, you can still browse the Site and use it for reference purposes. Most web browser default settings automatically accept cookies. You can find the details on how to adjust the cookie settings on your browser and other information on cookies at the following websites: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
These cookies are essential for you to move around the Site and to use its features, such as for instance access to restricted areas of the website.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify users from all the other users visiting the Site at that same moment, and to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service. Without these cookies we can not provide the services you request, such as the shopping cart or e-billing.
They can, for example:
• Memorising previous actions (for example, entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session;
• Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the user (e.g. registered or unregistered);
• Maintenance of tokens to use restricted areas of the Site;
• Routing of users towards specific service versions/applications, as may be necessary during a technical migration process;
These cookies can be installed and managed by the Site or a partner of Triboo Digitale S.r.l. – a Triboo Group company – with registered office in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan, Italy, tax code, VAT No, and Milan Business Registry Enrolment No. 02912880966, session or persistent cookies; their use is limited to guaranteeing the performance and improvement of the Site features. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the Site.
They can, for example:
• Web Analytics, the collected data are solely limited to the use of the Site by an operator, to manage the performance and structure of the Site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will be used solely by Triboo Digitale S.r.l. who manages the Site.
• Affiliate tracking by Triboo Digitale S.r.l. partners – the cookies are sent by the Triboo Digitale S.r.l. Partners and used by the latter exclusively to check whether the user coming from another website purchased a product or service on the Site.
• Error Handling – Measurement of errors that occur on a website, this function will usually support the improvement of services or claim management and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics.
• Testing of different Site page structures – Tests on variations in the structure, normally using A/B or multivariate tests, to ensure that the site maintains a consist aspect for Site users during current and subsequent sessions.
These can be Triboo Digitale S.r.l. or Partner’s Name session or persistent cookies These cookies are usually the result of a user action, but they can also be implemented when providing a service not specifically requested but simply offered to users (such as, by way of example only, the possibility to save products to the shopping cart for a specific length of time). They can also be used to prevent a previously offered and rejected service from being proposed to the same user. Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc. …). All information gathered by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behaviour on other websites.
They can, for example:
• remember the settings that a user has selected to navigate the Site, such as layout, font size, preferences, colours, etc.
• remember a choice so that users are no longer requested to fill out a questionnaire.
• detect if a service has already been offered, such as for instance, offering a tutorial during subsequent visits to the Site;
To provide information to allow access to an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
To fulfil a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third party cookies for marketing/retargeting
These cookies are used by the Site partners, in order to present the Site advertising banners when users are visiting other websites, displaying the latest products that they viewed on the Site. As you navigate the Site, these cookies are also used to propose products that could be of interest to you, or similar to those you have looked at in the past, based on your browser history. Use of these cookies does not imply the processing of personal data, but can allow connection to your PC or other devices and trace saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other device used to navigate our website.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. It is recommended not to disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the features available on the Site.
If you do not want your device to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc..). In any case, please note that certain sections of our Site can only be used to their full capacity if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise you will not be able, for example, to add products to your shopping cart. Accordingly, your decision to remove and not accept cookies may have a negative effect when browsing our Site.
Below are some brief instructions on how to prevent receiving cookies on the four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’, here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the ‘wrench’ icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. Now select “Under the hood” and change the settings in the ‘Privacy’ section.
From the pull-down menu in the upper left corner, select ‘Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the pull-down menu in the upper right corner, select ‘Preferences’. Select “Security” and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third party or marketing/retargeting cookies, please visit: www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your navigation data, download the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.